I just want to comment quickly on the Vice Presidential debate.
Vice President Cheney and Senator Edwards did a good job in the debate. Each were able to bring forth real points and leave most of the campaign rhetoric out. Although I am not willing to say one did better than the other there is one thing that VP Cheney did that I think gives him an edge in the context of the campaign. Given that President Bush unfortunately did horrbily in the first debate, VP Cheney was able to stem the leak in the ticket. It seems that preventing Kerry/Edwards from gaining ground is becoming more and more important.
Tuesday, October 05, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
AI Helps Me With Memories
When I was a little boy, there was a movie that I watched. I only had a few memory fragments to go on. I've asked my dad about it it and...
-
A few obnoxious teens came into the store today that reminded me to tell the world: I hate popped collars. Seriously, I think that the guys ...
-
Wow, Tyler Whitney is popping up all over the gay blogging circuit but the rest of America doesn’t care. Mr. Whitney is an 18 year old staf...
-
In every election I’ve voted in, polls in Michigan open at 7am and stay open until 8pm. I thought that I would go and vote when the polls o...
No comments:
Post a Comment