Downloading Music

Okay, I admit... I used to be a big time illegal downloader. I probably wasn't as music hungry as some people I know. My music collection just barely made it over 1gig by the time I virtually quite. Since the RIAA started suing people, I haven't downloaded any of the recent and popular songs. At the beginning of the year, I installed Napster and started downloading song legally. That was soon followed by iTunes when Pepsi started giving out free songs in the spring.

Normally, I'm not into songs that are a fad right now. My interest in a song usually comes when it is used as a soundtrack to something. Which is how we get to this posting. I watched a movie recently and went looking for a song that I had heard before but now liked. I didn't know the name of the song so I went to Amazon and looked up the soundtrack for the movie. Once I found it, I had every intention of going to iTunes and Napster to buy it. Except they didn't have it. There's the problem with these legal music sites. They just don't have songs that I would like to download. Their selection is limited in regards to what I want to listen to. The only way that I can listen to this song is to buy the soundtrack for $15 and get one song, listen to a 30 sec sound bite of it on Amazon, or download it illegally. There's just one problem. My downloading program doesn't work! Again... damn Service Pack 2!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Bob

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?