Asians with OCD

This actually has to deal with an issue that me and a couple neighbors had to deal with in the summer. It was then, that two Asians came to our attention with weird behavior. I didn't have any thought to bringing this up but something happened this morning that compelled me to vent.

In the summer, there was a Japanese student who lived at the other end of the hall from us. That placed him next to the public water fountain, near the uni-sex bathroom, and around the corner from the community bathroom. On the day that I moved in, I saw him gargling tea and then spitting it out in the botany basin. That put me off right there. He gargled constantly. Sometimes, it felt that every other time we passed by we would see him with his head thrown back doing his stuff. It continued throughout the summer. My neighbors and I found that he also washed his dishes and put his garbage in the unisex. Also, when he wasn't gargling, he was washing his hands and brushing his teeth for long periods of time.

When fall semester rolled around, the Japanese guy moved out and a Chinese one moved in. Now I noticed the Chinese guy during the summer, but he didn't attract our disgust because he lived in the other hall, Abbot. During the dinner periods he would come up to the line, get his food and sit down. He would eat the majority of it, and came back for seconds. But unlike all other people, he would bring his tray and dirty dishes with him. Then he would go and sit in a totally different place. Darcy, the cook saw this and can only laugh now about him. I don't see him in the cafeteria much anymore but I do see him pacing around the halls. He just walks up and down the halls for a while. He also paces in the bathroom. It was this that caused this post to be written. While I was at the urinal, he was pacing back and forth behind me. If I didn't need to go so bad, I probably would have gotten stage fright.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Bob

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?