Enterprise


Enterprise NX-01 Posted by Hello

Since I took some time with Desperate Housewives, I wanted to add something about Star Trek: Enterprise.

When they started the third season with the Xindi plot, I thought that they were going to make a major mistake by abandoning the Temporal Cold War plot. Then they tried to blend the two and it has left me highly confused. From the Shadow Guy, to the Temporal Beings, to the humanoid amphibians with the red eyes, I don't know which one I should concentrate on. Now that the season finale and opener are done, it appears that the temporal cold war has been dropped completely. After completing their latest mission, I presume that Captain Archer has stopped the Temporal Cold War from even starting.

In hopes of boosting their lagging viewership, they are going to be intruding a multi-episode story arch. Much like Doctor Who, a story will go through multiple episodes. If the stories manage to keep me interested and on my toes, I think this idea will work well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Bob

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?