But no one does egg rolls and fried rice like you do!

I cheated. For a long time, I have been a regular customer of this Chinese takeaway place in the next town over. The food is good and the price is just right (cheap). However, Tasty Chen's doesn't make Moo Shu Pork and I had a craving for some. So I make my way to China One which is in Niles. I've been there once before with Erin and that was, gosh, almost two years ago? I feel so guilty--I have not been faithful. It wasn't the Moo Shu Pork (no, that was good) but it left a bad taste in my mouth.

Comments

Kristel said…
Just think of their two little girls... they'll never be able to afford college because of you!
David said…
^Shut up! They'll be just fine.

Popular posts from this blog

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Meet Bob

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?