Wednesday, February 13, 2008
But no one does egg rolls and fried rice like you do!
I cheated. For a long time, I have been a regular customer of this Chinese takeaway place in the next town over. The food is good and the price is just right (cheap). However, Tasty Chen's doesn't make Moo Shu Pork and I had a craving for some. So I make my way to China One which is in Niles. I've been there once before with Erin and that was, gosh, almost two years ago? I feel so guilty--I have not been faithful. It wasn't the Moo Shu Pork (no, that was good) but it left a bad taste in my mouth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
AI Helps Me With Memories
When I was a little boy, there was a movie that I watched. I only had a few memory fragments to go on. I've asked my dad about it it and...
-
A few obnoxious teens came into the store today that reminded me to tell the world: I hate popped collars. Seriously, I think that the guys ...
-
Wow, Tyler Whitney is popping up all over the gay blogging circuit but the rest of America doesn’t care. Mr. Whitney is an 18 year old staf...
-
In every election I’ve voted in, polls in Michigan open at 7am and stay open until 8pm. I thought that I would go and vote when the polls o...
2 comments:
Just think of their two little girls... they'll never be able to afford college because of you!
^Shut up! They'll be just fine.
Post a Comment