Wednesday, April 05, 2017

Performance Review

I had my performance review today. Although I am not supposed to tell you about, what are they going to do, fire me? It went very well. I received high marks in all fields. While not perfect-apparently the company doesn't believe perfection is attainable but they have it on the point system- I was told I was one of the highest scorers. I even had some positive input from another supervisor which I found surprising since I keep thinking he hates me for some reason.

My actual supervisor had only one worry: that I wasn't applying myself. I had his full support if I wanted to advance further up. I have the knowledge and experience. The thing is that I have applied for higher positions in the company before and each time I was passed over-even by people coming in from outside the company. You can even read a post about that here. God bless him for trying to push me but I don't know if I have any drive in me for that place anymore.

3 comments:

Sooo-this-is-me said...

I would give you a raise.

David said...

Thank you. I would so take one. :)

Season Kutemeier said...

3-5 years...if you don't advance by promotion/salary increase within that time frame its time to move on

ND vs MSU I'm Here for It!

  One of my coworkers offered to sell me her tickets for the Notre Dame vs. Michigan State game. Of course, I took her up on the offer! With...