One of my coworkers offered to sell me her tickets for the Notre Dame vs. Michigan State game. Of course, I took her up on the offer!
With two tickets in hand, who was I going to bring with me? It turned out to be my friend Season who I've known since high school. She is a Notre Dame fan. I am as you probably know, a Spartan.
Fun fact: our high school's fight song uses the same melody as the Notre Dame Victory March. I couldn't tell you what the lyrics are, though.
Season arranged parking for us. We had to do a little searching and little asking but we managed to get parked.
Our seats were on the lower level at the south end zone. That made it hard to see what was going on when the action as down field (and most of the time it was). Still happy, though. Even when I was attending games at State, I rarely was down as close to the field as I was.While I was there, I saw one of my coworkers, Lejan, in my row but at the opposite end. I made my hellos. I didn't see them, but my boss was up and behind me somewhere and two other coworkers were somewhere there as well.
Fortunately the threat of thunderstorms and delay never materialized. There was just some bands of light rain that came through.
We ended up leaving at the end of the third quarter. I wanted to beat the crowd and getting out and we succeeded. No traffic had to be dealt with.




No comments:
Post a Comment