WANTED - Hey, I know that guy!

“I bet ya that he will be dead or in prison by the time he’s thirty.”

The few of us that were huddled together in Mrs. H.’s class were discussing a fellow classmate that had broken into the local grocery store. We nodded in agreement. Steven would be dead or in prison by the time he was thirty because he could not help but get into trouble. It seemed like he was determined to fulfill a sad destiny.

A rash of break-ins have been taking place in my hometown and the Sheriff’s department has finally released the name of their suspect: Steve. I haven’t heard any word if they have arrested him. I asked my friend Sara if she wanted to go out hunting for him and possibly collect the Crime Stoppers reward money. She think he’s probably fled to Tennessee where he supposedly has family.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Meet Bob

Am I financing? Bwah ha ha ha!