There's some pretty nasty weather outside! I've got the day off tomorrow so I don't have to wake up too early to uncover my car and head to work. Instead, I get to wake up a little later, uncover my car, and head to the dentist's office.
I don't usually talk about work but it seems like it has engulfed my life. It's been very tough with some new workload as well as trying to cover for people in other buildings. One nice thing was some personal words of thanks from the ops manager.
I've uploaded some pictures from my trip to Florida last month. I had meant to make a post on them sooner but I got lazy. Plus, some of the picture files were at my parents' house. I'm not sure if I will write too much about the trip and instead just post pictures. But as a teaser:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
AI Helps Me With Memories
When I was a little boy, there was a movie that I watched. I only had a few memory fragments to go on. I've asked my dad about it it and...
-
A few obnoxious teens came into the store today that reminded me to tell the world: I hate popped collars. Seriously, I think that the guys ...
-
Wow, Tyler Whitney is popping up all over the gay blogging circuit but the rest of America doesn’t care. Mr. Whitney is an 18 year old staf...
-
In every election I’ve voted in, polls in Michigan open at 7am and stay open until 8pm. I thought that I would go and vote when the polls o...
No comments:
Post a Comment