Another Damn Tooth

There's some pretty nasty weather outside!  I've got the day off tomorrow so I don't have to wake up too early to uncover my car and head to work.  Instead, I get to wake up a little later, uncover my car, and head to the dentist's office.

I don't usually talk about work but it seems like it has engulfed my life.  It's been very tough with some new workload as well as trying to cover for people in other buildings.  One nice thing was some personal words of thanks from the ops manager.

I've uploaded some pictures from my trip to Florida last month.  I had meant to make a post on them sooner but I got lazy.  Plus, some of the picture files were at my parents' house.  I'm not sure if I will write too much about the trip and instead just post pictures.  But as a teaser:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Meet Bob

Am I financing? Bwah ha ha ha!