I'm an 80's child and I like my 80's stuff. One of my shirts has a big G.I. Joe logo on it and I wear it to work sometimes. I get thumbs up by my fellow coworkers who grew up watching the show but there is this one guy--Tyler... well let's just say that we sit on opposite ends of almost everything.
"Oh look. G.I. Joe. Nothing like a jingoistic TV--"
"--Shut up, you snake loving commie."
It's a good thing that the people who overhear that and worse, know that we really don't hate each other.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ND vs MSU I'm Here for It!
One of my coworkers offered to sell me her tickets for the Notre Dame vs. Michigan State game. Of course, I took her up on the offer! With...
-
A few obnoxious teens came into the store today that reminded me to tell the world: I hate popped collars. Seriously, I think that the guys ...
-
In every election I’ve voted in, polls in Michigan open at 7am and stay open until 8pm. I thought that I would go and vote when the polls o...
-
Wow, Tyler Whitney is popping up all over the gay blogging circuit but the rest of America doesn’t care. Mr. Whitney is an 18 year old staf...
No comments:
Post a Comment