PostSecret at Western

I don't blogroll every blogs that I visit on a regular basis. One of my favorites that is not listed is PostSecret. Basically, people send in postcards containing one of their secrets to the site owner, Frank Warren. A selection of these secrets get posted on the site on Sundays. It's hard to put into words just how much some of these secrets affect me so if you haven't already seen the site, please check it out.

Last night I went to Kalamazoo as Frank was speaking there. My sister goes to Western Michigan University so she was able to get me a ticket. It was a very enjoyable event and it seemed entirely too short. Plus, it was nice to have a little more information on PostSecret--how it came to be started, how it has affected Frank's life (and even his mom's), and even the carrier who delivers these postcards. At the end of his presentation, Frank invited members of the audience to come forward and confess their secrets. Some of them were heartbreaking and some hilarious. I'd repeat them here but there not my secrets to tell.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Meet Bob

Am I financing? Bwah ha ha ha!