Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ND vs MSU I'm Here for It!
One of my coworkers offered to sell me her tickets for the Notre Dame vs. Michigan State game. Of course, I took her up on the offer! With...
-
A few obnoxious teens came into the store today that reminded me to tell the world: I hate popped collars. Seriously, I think that the guys ...
-
In every election I’ve voted in, polls in Michigan open at 7am and stay open until 8pm. I thought that I would go and vote when the polls o...
-
Wow, Tyler Whitney is popping up all over the gay blogging circuit but the rest of America doesn’t care. Mr. Whitney is an 18 year old staf...
5 comments:
How long is the the average pengin? 12 inches? Hmm.
^Of the most recent posts that I put up, this wasn't the one that I was expecting a comment from you on this one. But then again, considering the content, I'm not that surprised. :o)
Gotta love all these kids' educational programmes. I'm amused and ever so slightly appalled.
and I thought penguins were a wholesome lot :(
^Oh they are. Nothing wrong with having a little fun. It's not like they can get married or anything. :-P
Post a Comment