Sunday, October 04, 2009
Tweet-tweet! Tweet-tweet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ND vs MSU I'm Here for It!
One of my coworkers offered to sell me her tickets for the Notre Dame vs. Michigan State game. Of course, I took her up on the offer! With...
-
A few obnoxious teens came into the store today that reminded me to tell the world: I hate popped collars. Seriously, I think that the guys ...
-
In every election I’ve voted in, polls in Michigan open at 7am and stay open until 8pm. I thought that I would go and vote when the polls o...
-
This post should make the majority of my friends happy. My allegiance to a political party is not defined by any one big issue. Long-term re...
4 comments:
oh nooo.. another one lost to the dark side!
Bwa ha ha!
Welcome brother. You are one of us now.
Don't tweet and don't gave face... but at least i respect myself in the morning. :-P
^I think you were going for sexual innuendo but I didn't get it. I'm that pure.
Post a Comment