Saturday, October 03, 2009
The Paul Bunyan is staying in East Lansing!
In a gut-stopping game (even if I couldn't see it), the Spartans beat the other team down the road 26-20 in overtime. This win is sweet considering the embarrassing defeat to Central and heart-breaking loss to Notre Dame. It sure is a confusing start to the season but as always, I hope that the Spartans keep marching to victory.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ND vs MSU I'm Here for It!
One of my coworkers offered to sell me her tickets for the Notre Dame vs. Michigan State game. Of course, I took her up on the offer! With...
-
A few obnoxious teens came into the store today that reminded me to tell the world: I hate popped collars. Seriously, I think that the guys ...
-
In every election I’ve voted in, polls in Michigan open at 7am and stay open until 8pm. I thought that I would go and vote when the polls o...
-
Wow, Tyler Whitney is popping up all over the gay blogging circuit but the rest of America doesn’t care. Mr. Whitney is an 18 year old staf...
No comments:
Post a Comment