I'm blogging from the mall tonight. I'm planning to watch Where the Wild Things Are with Sara and her son this weekend. I know that I've seen the book way back in elementary but I don't remember the story so I thought I'd stop into the bookstore to get acquainted with it. The book is nice but it lacks any kind of nostalgic feeling for me so I was pretty much not impressed. I suppose, though, it would be a good book to start a child off with. I certainly like adventure stories.
I'm now slowly eating dinner at the food court. I decided on Panda Express because I have to remind myself every now and then of why I hate that place. Keeping in mind that I am trying to loose weight, I ordered plain rice, mixed vegetables, and chicken with mushrooms. It was the chicken and mushrooms that I was looking forward to. Unfortunately when I got my plate, I discovered that the number one ingredient in the dish is actually... zucchini. Go figure. :-( I should have monitored the server lady when she dished it up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ND vs MSU I'm Here for It!
One of my coworkers offered to sell me her tickets for the Notre Dame vs. Michigan State game. Of course, I took her up on the offer! With...
-
A few obnoxious teens came into the store today that reminded me to tell the world: I hate popped collars. Seriously, I think that the guys ...
-
Wow, Tyler Whitney is popping up all over the gay blogging circuit but the rest of America doesn’t care. Mr. Whitney is an 18 year old staf...
-
In every election I’ve voted in, polls in Michigan open at 7am and stay open until 8pm. I thought that I would go and vote when the polls o...
3 comments:
so how was the movie? i was thinking I might want to see it...
oh- and why dont you post on my blog anymore? is it because I talk about my cat all of the time now and you got bored? please come back... no one else posts anymore, i promise to only talk about my cat once a week :(
We were going to see it yesterday but it got postponed to this afternoon but stay tuned, I will write a review.
I'd still post on your blog but the last one that I felt like offering an opinion on was written a while ago and I like to put my comments on fresh posts. But I did just make one so go check it out!
Post a Comment