This is a view of the family farm up in Benton Harbor.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
AI Helps Me With Memories
When I was a little boy, there was a movie that I watched. I only had a few memory fragments to go on. I've asked my dad about it it and...
-
A few obnoxious teens came into the store today that reminded me to tell the world: I hate popped collars. Seriously, I think that the guys ...
-
Wow, Tyler Whitney is popping up all over the gay blogging circuit but the rest of America doesn’t care. Mr. Whitney is an 18 year old staf...
-
In every election I’ve voted in, polls in Michigan open at 7am and stay open until 8pm. I thought that I would go and vote when the polls o...
3 comments:
Very cool. What did you use to do this?
www.photosynth.com
It's a microsoft site. I think that there are other sites like this that stitch better but this is the first one I came across and set up an account on.
... and suddenly Dad and I appear... very cool, btw.
Post a Comment