Waiting

It's a big day for my sister!

UPDATE 2300:

Okay so that was a mobile post from this morning. I wish I had more pictures to show you but you know-cell phone, dim environment, the subjects being a 1/4 mile away-doesn't make for good photos. I'll have to see if my parents got any good ones.

Anyways, today was the commencement for my sister, Kris, my cousin, Eric, and my aunt, Tina. (Congratulations to them!) We had only expected to see Kris there. We also knew that Aunt Tina and Eric were graduating but we didn't know if they were going to be in the same ceremony. It turned out that they were in the same ceremony and they even walked out one after another. Three family members graduating together, I don't think that happened for anyone else there.

My sister is staying up in Kzoo for now. She's expecting to be accepted into a masters program and start this fall. I'm green with envy-not with Spartan pride this time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Meet Bob

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?