Upgrading the Desktop

One of the supervisors, out of the blue, came up to me and said that I needed a bigger desk. While I could use the extra space, I never made inquiries about getting a bigger desk. I tend to deal with what I've got but I certainly wasn't going to argue with him. So I'm getting a bigger desk and, I assume, more work and responsibility. Suits me just fine, I can use all the work experience I can find.

So this is what my desk looks like now. It's definitely a step-up from what I started with. I've seen what the new desk looks like but I haven't taken a picture of it. When it is assembled and decked out, I'll let y'all have a look. Let me just say--it's big.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Meet Bob

Am I financing? Bwah ha ha ha!