Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ND vs MSU I'm Here for It!
One of my coworkers offered to sell me her tickets for the Notre Dame vs. Michigan State game. Of course, I took her up on the offer! With...
-
A few obnoxious teens came into the store today that reminded me to tell the world: I hate popped collars. Seriously, I think that the guys ...
-
Wow, Tyler Whitney is popping up all over the gay blogging circuit but the rest of America doesn’t care. Mr. Whitney is an 18 year old staf...
-
In every election I’ve voted in, polls in Michigan open at 7am and stay open until 8pm. I thought that I would go and vote when the polls o...
3 comments:
You apply for a passport locally.. which is then processed by a Federal Passport Center.
It has been out-sourced to Canada, you apply and we process it up here, then you have to come and get it. Just remember you can't enter without a valid passport. Government...the wheels on the bus go round and round...;)
LOL I like Steven's explanation.
Post a Comment