It was already a joke when Obama promised to tell his supporters, and not the media, first of who is Vice President pick would be. He would do it via text messaging. As if the news media can't get those messages at the same time? Not that it really mattered anyways since word got out long before the phones went buzzing the middle of the freaking night. Seriously... what the hell.
Oh, it's Sen. Biden by the way. Blech.
*sigh*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ND vs MSU I'm Here for It!
One of my coworkers offered to sell me her tickets for the Notre Dame vs. Michigan State game. Of course, I took her up on the offer! With...
-
A few obnoxious teens came into the store today that reminded me to tell the world: I hate popped collars. Seriously, I think that the guys ...
-
In every election I’ve voted in, polls in Michigan open at 7am and stay open until 8pm. I thought that I would go and vote when the polls o...
-
Wow, Tyler Whitney is popping up all over the gay blogging circuit but the rest of America doesn’t care. Mr. Whitney is an 18 year old staf...
1 comment:
Via text? Really?
Post a Comment