Sunday, July 13, 2008

Why don't I hear this on U93?

I hear it whenever I drive through the west side.


One of the vloggers that I watch had this playing on his MySpace page. I really like it. It reminds me of what I view are the failings of the current adminstration. I'll leave you to interpret out what I mean by that.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I don't listen to the radio very often and it is not how I discover the songs that I end up buying and listening to. So if you are in anyway connected to the RIAA it might help for you to know that where I do find music that I like are when they are used in television, movies, blogs, social networking and of course, word of mouth.

2 comments:

Kristel said...

I played this so much when I was home. It was like our theme song all throughout Orientation, lol. :P

David said...

^

bang! bang! bang!

Welcome to the Kzoo!

ND vs MSU I'm Here for It!

  One of my coworkers offered to sell me her tickets for the Notre Dame vs. Michigan State game. Of course, I took her up on the offer! With...