Damn it, I’m using IE.

I’m in a bit of a grumpy mood. I downloaded Firefox 3.0 only to have it crash on me. The program immediately crashes when I try to open it. The fact that I’m using Internet Explorer doesn’t bother me too much. What is so bothersome is that Firefox has all my bookmark and RSS feeds. I’m too lazy to want to go searching for all those sites. Unfortunately that is true for a lot of you bloggers that I visit. Sorry.

I short check with Google suggests that my problem isn't as widespread as I had hoped. Not that I want people to be stuck with a bad program but because if enough people have a problem with it, somone is bound to come up with a fix. So I'm gonna wait a while. If I can't get Firefox working by the weekend, I'll start migrating back to IE.



UPDATE, 2119 EDT:

It's fixed... I think.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Meet Bob

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?