Where's My Sign?

Question put to me: “What did she have?”

My answer: “A baby…[pregnant pause]…boy.”

I’m amazed how thick I can be.

So yes, the gal that I’m taking over for had her baby last night. It was a boy, 7lbs 7oz, named Brady*. Sorry gals, my ability to remember other stats for newborns hits its limits right about there. It was surprisingly fast. She only started having the contractions yesterday, or so I heard. That kid came running on out and she’s such a small thing, I bet ya he just needed to get out of those cramped living conditions.

I feel a little bad that I didn’t send a congratulatory note through email. However, I doubt that she really cares about anything else at this moment besides her family—and sleep. I still have access to her email so on Monday, I’ll just slip in my note and delete a couple of the other ones.


*Anyone want to guess who the baby was named after? Think local. Think sports.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Not local anymore!!! Brady plays for the Cleveland Browns
David said…
Kinda obvious to you since you're from around here!

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Bob

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?