Time to go buy some stamps!

Today I am announcing my participation in The Great Blogger Christmas Card Exchange of 2007.

Um, I'm going to do it.

The Great Blogger Christmas Card Exchange was an idea from PJS, a former blog buddy who has since moved to MySpace.

It is simple enough but requires a certain amount of trust and goodwill. I will be mailing out Christmas cards to anyone who wants them. All you have to do is email me your mailing address. You can find that by clicking on my profile. Participants in last year's exchange probably don't need to give me your address again, but if you've moved or can't remember if you gave me it, go ahead and email me. For those who are skeptical of giving me your information, I give you my pledge to never give that information out to anyone else or use it to stalk you. I may google earth search you--but that's the limit. I swear! And if you request, I will also give you my address as long as you make the same pledge.

Stamps are still 39¢, right?

Comments

Sooo-this-is-me said…
Stalk me ha! That restraining order I had placed against you last year still stands so don't even think about it mister!

It is okay people I'm just teasing David. Plus since I have been relocated to Canada he hardly ever bothers me any more!

Sorry buddy my bad! XD
Steven
David said…
The key word there is "hardly." It's a 12hr trip. That and the price of gas (especially in Canada) makes the trip almost not worth it.

[looks through my gmail account]

Wimp. :-P
john said…
I send out so many Christmas cards, it gets so expensive!! I thought that stamps were 41 cents.

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Bob

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?