Slide yellow tipped branches into slots 1 - 6.

The Christmas tree has been up for a while. It's a little to cold to put out the outdoor directions. At least, that's the excuse Mom is giving.

When my dad was in the service, we always used an artificial tree. After all, trying to track down a good conifer in the Florida Keys or the Philippines is way too much work. A while after moving to Michigan, Dad started to get real trees. It helped that my Uncle Art grows them. I like real trees--in other people's homes. Matt says that he likes the smell of them even though they are more work. I'd solve that problem with Pinesol.

I'm curious, where do you stand, real or fake?

h/t to kadoty86 for posting this vid on YouTube.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Real trees are a lot more work and I got out of using one when I moved into a 3rd floor apartment. Call me crazy but the idea of lugging a huge tree up 3 flights of stairs held no appeal. I still love real trees but you are right they are just too much work.
Sooo-this-is-me said…
Due to allergies, we had to get a fake tree, after years of use it becomes part of the tradition, to know you are placing presents under the same tree at thirty as you did at five, when it is worn out, you hate to see it thrown away.

Steven
I like fake bascially because I've never had a real one and the fake ones look good until you take them down, whereas the real ones drop their needles and go all scabby looking

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Bob

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?