Sunday, December 16, 2007
That ice has to be at least 6".
Yesterday, my sister and I went to Mishawaka to do some Christmas shopping. Yes, it was stupid to go there on a Saturday during the beginnings of a winter storm but we did it anyways. On our way there, I saw that Dayton Lake had frozen over completely. First time I’ve noticed it this year. The ice fisherman should be out soon. I’ve never seen anyone skating on the lake but I’d have to imagine it’d be pretty nice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ND vs MSU I'm Here for It!
One of my coworkers offered to sell me her tickets for the Notre Dame vs. Michigan State game. Of course, I took her up on the offer! With...
-
A few obnoxious teens came into the store today that reminded me to tell the world: I hate popped collars. Seriously, I think that the guys ...
-
In every election I’ve voted in, polls in Michigan open at 7am and stay open until 8pm. I thought that I would go and vote when the polls o...
-
This post should make the majority of my friends happy. My allegiance to a political party is not defined by any one big issue. Long-term re...
No comments:
Post a Comment