Think of it as intel gathering.

I stole this one from PJS who, incidentally, needs to stay on chat for more than one minute so I can respond!

1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
I keep them open. The evil monkey is free to leave whenever he wants.

2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
No. My mom does that.

3. Have you ever 'done it' in a hotel room?
Please. I haven’t “done it” period.

4. Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
I was a good kid. Besides, they aren’t really decorative objects to me.

5. Do you like to use post-it notes?
Yes. You should see my computer at work.

6. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
Yes but it’s because the expiration dates come and go before I need to buy the product. $2.00 of Honey Nut Cheerios is great but I’m still working on the box that was purchased a month ago and probably won’t be done with it for another month.

7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees?
I’ll take the bees. I’m allergic to bears.

9. Do you always smile for pictures?
Yes. It always looks fake though.

10. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Old drivers.

11. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
Out. I couldn’t sleep with them tucked.

12. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
Only when I need to.

13. Have you ever peed in the woods?
Two too.

14. Do you ever dance even if there's no music playing?
No. And you don’t want to see me trying with the music.

15. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
Ugh. Gross.

16. How many people have you slept with this week?
Zero. And just for the record it’s the same for month, year, and decade.

18. What is your "Song of the week"?
Feist’s 1234

19. Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
If they can pull it off.

20. Do you still watch cartoons?
Not the Saturday morning (as I recall it) variety. It’s now Simpsons, Family Guy, American Dad, South Park, and sometimes Drawn Together.

21. What's your least favorite movie?
It’s probably one of the ones I haven’t seen. Off the top of my head I’d have to say one of the Freddy Krueger movies. I hate that character and will refuse to watch anything with him in it.

22. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
If it’s gold, I’d sell it and then pop that money into stocks, bonds, whatever.

23. What do you drink with dinner?
Nothing special. Coke, juice, sometimes milk.

24. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
I don’t.

25. What is your favorite food/cuisine?
Chinese

26. What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
There really aren’t any.

27. Last person you kissed/kissed you?
Psh, it’s been so long…

28. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
Nope. Had the opportunity once but I didn’t like the uniform. Strange since I like uniforms.

29. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
If the money is good. Although, I’d have a hard time believing that such a company would be trying to make money with it.

30. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
Spring? To Minge?

31. Can you change the oil on a car?
Yes. But paying someone else to do it is worth it.

32. Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
Once. Fucking town cops.

33. Ran out of gas?
Nope.

34. Favorite kind of sandwich?
The ones that are hot and lacking pork product.

35 Best thing to eat for breakfast?
Um, I’ll just have the coffee please.

36. What is your usual bedtime?
10:30 to 11:30. Somewhere in there.

37. Are you lazy?
Definitely

38. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for halloween?
Hunchback, Pirate, Something dead… can’t really thing of any other ones.

40. How many languages can you speak?
One and even then, I screw it up often.

41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
No.

42..Which are better legos or lincoln logs?
Legos by far.

43. Are you stubborn?
Oh yeah.

44. Who is better...Leno or Letterman?
Leno. Have you seen the numbers?

45. Ever watch soap operas?
When I was living in the farm, we’d come in at mid day. Watching soap operas with grandma meant not having to work in the fields for that much longer. So yes, I got my fill of The Young and the Restless, The Bold and the Beautiful, As the World Turns, and Guiding Light.

46. Afraid of heights?
Yes. But not if I’m in a contraption that is actually meant to be up at high heights.

47. Sing in the car?
Always when driving alone.

48. Dance in the shower?
No. I’m not eager break my neck.

49. Dance in the car?
As much as my seat belt will allow.

50. Ever used a gun?
I live in the country. Whadda ya think?

51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
Dec 2004.

52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
Of the ones I’ve seen, definitely not.

53. Is Christmas stressful?
Yes. I’m usually sick of it by the time it actually rolls around.

54. Ever eat a pierogie?
Yes, and they’re not my thing.

55. Favorite type of fruit pie?
Blueberry.

56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
A Time Lord.

57. Do you believe in ghosts?
No.

59. Take a vitamin daily?
Whatever my food contains.

60. Wear slippers?
Do you consider flip-flops the same. If so, then yes. Otherwise, no.

61. Wear a bath robe?
No.

62. What do you wear to bed?
Nothing. Go ahead… I’ll wait for you to scrub your brain.

63. First concert?
I don’t remember. Some Christian band.

64. Wal-Mart, Target or K-Mart?
Wal-mart. Target is nice but I don’t make that drive often.

65. Nike or Adidas?
Whichever is cheapest.

66.Cheetos Or Fritos?
Neither. I’ll eat cheetos if they are around.

67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
Sunflower seeds.

68. Ever hear of, "gorp"?
It sounds familiar.

69. Ever take dance lessons?
Nope unless you count square dancing for gym during elementary.

70. Is there a profession you picture your spouse doing?
Hopefully something professional.

71. Can you curl your tongue?
yes

72. Ever won a spelling bee?
No.

73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
Yes. I’m too embarrassed to tell you over what.

74. Own any record albums?
My Dad does.

75. Own a record player?
My Dad does.

76. Regularly burn incense?
No. That stuff stinks.

77. Ever been in love?
Yes. I think so. It hurts.

78. Who would you like to see in concert?
No one in particular.

79. What was the last concert you saw?
Didn’t we just cover this?

80.Hot tea or cold tea?
Depends on the situation.

81.Tea or coffee?
Pass the java.

82. Favorite kind of cookie?
Macadamia or those M&M ones my mom sometimes makes.

83.Can you swim well?
Decent enough.

84.Can you hold your breath w/o manually holding your nose?
Yes. Is there someone who can’t?

85. Are you patient?
I’d say so for the most part.

86. DJ or Band at a wedding?
I don’t know. I’d say a DJ. Bands can suck.

87.Ever won a contest?
Nothing important.

88. Ever have plastic surgery?
No. But I wonder if something can be done for my profile and nose.

89. Which are better black or green olives?
black

90.Can you knit or crochet?
Nope.

91. Best room for a fireplace?
In a den.

92. Ever wanna get married?
I do.

93. If married, how long have you been married?
I haven’t been.

94. Who was your HS crush?
Sara (Season shut, yo’ mouth.)

95. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
Not since I was 24.

96. Do you have kids?
No

97. Do you want kids?
Yes. Before I get too old.

98. Whats your favorite color?
Forest Green.

99. Do you miss anyone right now?
Yes. I’m not telling who.

100. Who do you wanna see right now?
Well now that 99 was asked….

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Bob

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?