She's like that in real life I bet.

Susan Sarandon that is.

My sister and I went out to the movies in Niles last night where we watch "Enchanted." It's the new Disney movie where an animated princess is transported to the real world. Of course, the storyline is predictable but you kinda expect that. I personally thought that this movie was a prefect cheese ball movie. I honestly thought it was great. I don't know why, but being packed into the theater with a bunch of kids, parents, and teens made it even better. There only thing that I would wish would be different would be to give Idina Menzel a singing role too.

Comments

Sooo-this-is-me said…
Well I hope you were not looking for plot or insight! I'm a big kid at heart as well some times to. :)

Steven

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Bob

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?