The answer...

... is not 42 but this:




And, I got the song too.

Comments

john said…
Nice!!! I've been so fascinated by iPods since they first came out. I have one of the older ones, but I still need it in the gym, always.
Kapitano said…
Looks pretty good to me. When I stop being 2000 dollars in debt, I'll probably get one.
Sooo-this-is-me said…
Dear Santa, I have been a good boy all year and for Christmas I would like....... ; )

Steven
David said…
@John: I tried using an MP3 player at the gym but I just couldn't do it. I get too annoyed the the cord and, for me, it makes running seem a lot longer.

@kapitano: You've been talking to my mother haven't you?

@Steven: I'm pretty sure your country is the last stop for Santa so he might be out of them before he hits your house. But I will include a plea for you when I write out my letter this year. :o)
Kristel said…
........ really.
James Diggs said…
Oh...ipod touch is the answer. But I still don't know what the question is?

Peace,

James
David said…
^Hi James, thanks for commenting!

The question was from the previous post and basically it was, "what did I spend nearly $400 on?"

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Bob

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?