Me-Me-Me-Meme

Does someone love you? No. If I think what the question is really asking.
Do you know anyone named Dave? Nope
Ever kissed anyone with the name starting with a J? Yes. Readers of the other blog may remember who.
Has anyone ever mistaken you for a family member? Yup. My Dad. I think they are blind and deaf.
What colour are the walls of your parent's bedroom? Biege Off-white Ecru Mother of Pearl.
Do you think that hair extensions look skanky? I don’t think I could tell if someone was using them. So… no?
Are you named after a grandparent? Nope. They went straight for the bible.
Say you were given a drug test right now. Would you pass or fail? Pass with flying negative colors.
Are you taller than 5'6"? By half a foot.
Do you know anyone in jail/prison? I did.
Ever see a dead body? Quite a number of them actually.
Do you like the colour green? The darker the better.
What is your best friend's Dad's name? Tracy
How old are you? 25
Who was the last person to send you a text message? Erin
Ever drove into the ghetto to buy drugs? No, but I did drive to sightsee.
Last restaurant you went to? For a real restaurant it would have to be… holy crap it’s been so long I couldn’t tell you.
What is the weather like today? Warm, muggy, high of 88 with partly sunny clouds. Low winds out of the west. Beautiful.
Last voice mail you received? Probably Erin. Voice mail isn’t really big in My Circle.
What did you do yesterday? Worked, came home and napped, ran to Buchanan after I found out that Mom was making only ramen noodles for dinner, got some curry chicken, got stuck in Buchanan’s homecoming festivities, nearly lost my temper over the presence of so many teens, navigated the neighborhood roads to escape, ate, cruised the internet, wrote a few emails, watched Doctor Who, read the paper, channel surfed, watched Stargate: Atlantis, cursed the producers, went to bed.
What's the first thing you would do with five million dollars? Wait until the tax man got his share, then stick most of it in various places so that I can live off the interest.
What nationalities are you? Depends how I’m feeling:
1.) American
2.) Filipino+German
3.) Chinese+Spanish+Malay+German+Scandinavian+English
How many hours did you sleep for last night? I got about 8 hours in. No work today so I got to sleep in for an extra hour and a half.
Any upcoming concerts you want to attend? Don’t keep up much on concerts so no.
Who's the last person that you felt was stalking you? That would be Ashley.
Have you ever been on your school's track team? Yes. Sophomore and Junior years.
What jewellery are you wearing? None at all. Although, I used to wear a silver feather necklace on a regular basis.
If all of your friends were going on a road trip, would you? Hell, I’d probably be the one asking them if they wanted to go on one. No luck so far. Why do I befriend the homebodies?
How much money do you have? Less than 0.
Do you swear at your parents? My balls just constricted thinking about that. Hell no.
Is your phone right beside you? Land line, no. Cell phone, yes.
Have you cried today? No
Do you think that someone is thinking about you right now? No.
Do you untie your shoes every time you take them off? No.
What is the colour of your bedsheets? Pale yellowish.
Have you ever crawled through a window? Not for the reasons I wish they were.
Are you photogenic? Ha ha. No.
What's your star sign? Pieces
Where do you spend most of your money? Niles and Mishawaka.
What was the last thing you did? Checked my blog to see if anyone commented. :(
Do you have a tattoo? No. I did once consider getting USA put on my upper arm like SPQR in Gladiator. But I’m too fickle to put something permanent on my body.
Do you still watch cartoons on Saturday mornings? You call those cartoons? You’ve got to be kidding me.
Is there a secret you've never told any of your friends? All my secrets are now out there but no one has the completed puzzle.
Have you ever told someone you loved them but didn't mean it? No. If I say it, I mean it. “I love you” is too important to me to throw around.
Have you ever changed your clothes while in a vehicle? Yes. The last time was at prom.
What are you doing in 2008? Running.
What is your ring tone? Eat ‘Em Up (A MSU cheer)
What were you doing at 2am last night? Sleeping
Are your parents married/divorced/separated? Married
What are you doing tonight? Nothing. I wanted to go see Good Luck Chuck. But I had no luck tracking someone down to see with me.
What are you doing tomorrow? Laundry
Who did you last message on Myspace? PJS
What's your opinion on sex without emotional commitment? It’s not for me because I would bring emotion into it sooner or later.
Does it annoy you when someone says they'll call but never do? Oh yes. One of my biggest peeves actually.
What did you dress up as for your first Halloween? The first one that I could remember was in ’87 and I was a pirate.
Favourite Disney movie? Princess ones: Beauty and the Beast. Other: Flight of the Navigator.
What is the wallpaper on your cellphone? Why don’t I just show it to ya:

Comments

Oscar1986 said…
Good content
I enjoyed reading this post

Sweet blog, interesting views, good read. If you get a chance check out my strange newz:)love any comments, feedback.
john said…
That's a long meme!! But a lot learned about you!
And I like that "I love you is too important to throw around". I completely agree.

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Bob

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?