There's something in the air.

I can already feel the excitement as the universities gear up for the new season.

I start this year's round of football posts not with Michigan State but with Ohio State. Now MSU's band has impressed me with a whole host of interesting performances but when
The Ohio State University Marching Band came to Spartan Stadium they did their Script Ohio which, in my opinion, is one of the coolest band movements. I'm kinda disappointed that the Air Force didn't have us try out similar maneuvers.



You might be asking, why I just put up OSU stuff when I am a green blooded Spartan. The truth? I like OSU. No, it's true. They are in my top three which are as follows: 1.) Michigan State, 2.) Notre Dame, and 3.) Ohio State. Believe me, if it weren't for number 1, I'd probably be banished from this state by my own family and fellow citizens. I'm not a traitor. In the case of Ohio State, I view it sort of like, "the enemy of my enemy is my friend." Plus, my experiences with OSU AFROTC cadets only made me like them even more. ...Oh, and their football team rocks. [grumbles]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Meet Bob

Am I financing? Bwah ha ha ha!