Who makes you think?


Minge just tagged me (sort of) for this: Pick and tag five bloggers that make you think. Simple, right?

Rules of Engagement:

1. If, and only if, you get chosen, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think.
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find th exact origin
of the meme.
3. Optional: Proudly display the Thinking Blogger Award logo.


Of my picks, only Robert and maybe Byron actually comes to my blog every so often, but here are my picks:


This is not to say that everyone else's blog doesn't make me think. I enjoy every one that I visit. These make me think about political/social issues from different perspectives (Malcontent, Duane), subjects I don't know much about (little voice), or just things going on in my own head and that I'm not aware of until someone mentions something (Stephen, Byron). But you know I love you all.

Comments

duanemoody.com said…
Thanks for the blog love! It is much appreciated!
Minge said…
You are delicious.

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Bob

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?