Mothers Eat For Free

Happy Mother's Day! Not sure there's any mothers reading this blog but just in case...

Dad took us out to Pizza Hut for lunch after church today. They were having a buffet special where moms eat for free. Actually, a free lunch with the purchase of another adult lunch. Although my mom got her lunch free, I teased my sister by saying that maybe we could pad her belly. Then we could get hers free as well. When we got the check from Giggles (yes, that is her name), we found out that my sister did get her lunch for free too. And we didn't have to pad her belly.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Yes. we commemorate the Mother's Day also in Brazil on the 2nd Sunday of May.
And there's something funny: everybody gives his mother flowers and goes with his mother to have a lunch in a restaurant. I think everybody wants to see his mother fatter... lol!
About my blog, most of the texts are actually in Portuguese. But there's a big part also in English.
And about Tarot cards... Well, I must say I know only a little about that. I can't say I'm an expert. But I like studing that.
Well, hugs! See you!
Kristel said…
It had the potential of being offensive :P Ah well, no complaints from me XD

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Bob

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?