Thursday, April 19, 2007

This Could Be Fun

In support of one of my friends, I have agreed to accompany her on a Speed Date. The idea is kind of exciting as I imagine I'd probably be more successful in making a match with the opposite sex than I have in the past. Yeah, don't roll your eyes.

6 comments:

john said...

I went on one of those. It is fun. Especially cause you've got a short amount of time to meet people. But alas--it was for the opposite sex.

Moncrief Speaks said...

Why not concentrate on finding a boyfriend? Who is this friend diverting your energies thusly? I wish your gal pals were a bit more supportive. Sad that the ones who accompanied you to Chicago couldn't get their heads around the importance of ensuring you saw Boystown.b

Kapitano said...

I agree! Find a nice man. And tell us all about him.

David said...

Moncrief and Kapitano, I will be writing on this on my other blog. I'll send you the link once I get that up. Moncrief, send me an email message at usapines >at< gmail and I'll reply with the link.

Moncrief Speaks said...

Should we not write such blunt things on this blog, hen? Sorry if so.

David said...

^You can be blunt as you want here. I have simply kept the other blog open. Since that blog chronicles my life in regards to my sexuality, I choose to write about it there. It is also more revealing. More than what I want family members and even some friends to see.

ND vs MSU I'm Here for It!

  One of my coworkers offered to sell me her tickets for the Notre Dame vs. Michigan State game. Of course, I took her up on the offer! With...