Taken from MORBID Minge

What do you think happens after you die?
You’re taken to the hospital just incase you’re not.

Do you believe in heaven?
Yes.

Do you believe in hell?
Yes, but not the fire pit that most envision.

Do you think you will be judged after you die?
Sure. Hopefully acquitted.

How many people will attend your funeral?
Maybe twenty or so.

Would you rather that people cry or laugh at your funeral?
Honestly, I don’t really care. Either would be nice, I guess.

What's better? A shot in the head or downing pills?
What the hell kind of question is this. Both suck.

What should be written on your tombstone?
I shouldn’t have a tombstone. I want to be cremated and my ashes thrown into Lake Michigan.

Would you rather die childless or divorced?
I don’t really have to worry about that now do I?

Do you want to die in the morning, afternoon, or night?
I’ll go with the morning. I wouldn’t want to wake anyone up and mess up their schedules.

If you had a million pounds to leave, who would you leave it to?
I wouldn’t have two million dollars. If done correctly, my money will be about depleted before I die. But if I did have two million dollars right and I died today, I would give:
Erin: $20,000 to eliminate her school debt.
Season: $50,000 to go to school if she so wished.
Sara: $40,000 for a black BMW
My cousins Kaylee, Alyssa, and James: $40,000 each for college
My cousins Jason, Eric B., Jessica, Eric C.: $25,000 each for college
To my Grandma and Uncle Kenny: $75,000
To MSU: $150,000 for scholarships
The remainder is split 60-40 between my parents and my sister.

What kind of flowers do you want at your funeral?
Not necessary.

On your deathbed, which moment will you most remember?
God this is morbid. Lying in the grass in Key West looking up at the most brilliant night sky I had ever seen.

Have you ever watched someone die?
Not actually die, but close to it.

What's the most gruesome death you can imagine?
Being opened on the autopsy table even though you’re not quite dead yet but they believe you are.

How often do you think about death?
Not very often but this things is affecting the average.

Is fear of dying your number one fear?
No. Being alone is.

Do you believe in reincarnation?
No. This universe has an end and reincarnation suggests otherwise.

Have you ever wished someone you loved were dead?
Yes. I feel bad about it though.

Do you consider life short or long?
Incredibly short.

Do you think you have a soul?
Yes.

Assisted suicide for a terminally ill person is:
Depends on how you define it.

If you were cremated, where would you like your ashes?
In Lake Michigan.

Would you choose to be immortal, if you could be?
No. I’d end up like Lorien and that kind of knowledge carries a burden I can’t even grasp.

What do you think of ouija boards?
Silly.

Comments

Anonymous said…
WOW! $50,000 thank you so much Davie! I guess Ill have to write you into my will now!!!! How's the job hunting going? I tell ya, you just need to move your ass down here !

Season

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Bob

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?