Got fifty?

I've seen this particular meme on four other sites that I view. Might as well jump on the bandwagon even though no one tagged me. (ahem)

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
I need a haircut. What time am I working on Tuesday? (Tuesday is when haircuts for men are $10 at the mall.)

2. How much cash do you have on you?
$11.65 (And it has to last until Thursday)

3. What’s a word that rhymes with “door?”
Whore. (Where’s my mind at you ask? Well, Cherry took the first word came to me. Whore was the second.)

4. Favorite planet?
Earth. The only one I’ve been on.

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
Ashley. An old co-worker. It was probably the night that she tried to get me to go to the strip club with her.

6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?
I don’t have any. Those frakkers cost too much. But… when I had Virgin Mobile, it was Fraggle Rock.

7. What shirt are you wearing?
Red rugby

8. Do you “label” yourself?
Shoot. I can give you three right off the top of my head.

9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing?
Reebok

10. Bright or Dark Room?
Depends. Dark mostly.

11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
I’ll just go with the blogger whose blog I first saw this on. I hate him for having a better sense of humor, living in Chicago, being employed, and having a boyfriend. Well, hate is probably too strong a word. Actually, I think he’s one cool cat.

12. What does your watch look like?
Normally, I don’t wear one. My cell phone serves that purpose. But the one that I do have is digital, big, with a green Velcro strap and with a compass on it.

13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Snoring.

14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
“Lol” from Season. (She’s coming back home for Christmas. Yay!)

15. Where is your nearest 7-11?
I think that there is one on US20 going towards South Bend Regional Air Port. But the closest one that I know for sure is on Main St. in Mishawaka.

16. What's a word that you say a lot?
Damn.

17. Who told you he/she loved you last?
It’s been so long, I honestly can’t remember. (Don’t you want to break out a kleenix?)

18. Last furry thing you touched?
Sunshine. Carrie and Justin’s cat.

19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
None.

20. How many rolls of film do you need developed?
Film? I thought only professional photographers still used that. Umm…. Zero.

21. Favorite age you have been so far?
Nineteen. It was a great year.

22. Your worst enemy?
Myself. I’m not trying to be smart or anything but it’s true.

23. What is your current desktop picture?
Chicago skyline.

24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
Thank you.

25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?
Fly. Like Cherry was on to, I’d make money off of that.

26. Do you like someone?
Sure. Unfortunately, it’s not gonna work.

27. The last song you listened to?
Some song that is about “smack that” and “tae bo”

28. What time of day were you born?
0532 Mountain Standard Time

29. What’s your favorite number?
Four

30. Where did you live in 1987?
Key West, Florida

31. Are you jealous of anyone?
To a certain extent. The grass is green on the other side and all that.

32. Is anyone jealous of you?
I think not.

33. Where were you when 9/11 happened?
Micro-Economics and then in my dorm room.

34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
Shake and tip them.

35. Do you consider yourself kind?
Yes.

36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?
If I had to get one it would be on my upper left arm.

37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
Mandarin.

38. Would you move for the person you loved?
Yes.

39. Are you touchy feely?
Not really but I could be.

40. What’s your life motto?
“Just get on with it.”

41. Name three things that you have on you at all times?
Keys, wallet, and cell phone.

42. What’s your favorite town/city?
Town: Niles, MI
City: Chicago, IL

43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
Washer fluid and shampoo.

44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
Last Spring and to Sara.

45. Can you change the oil on a car?
I know how to but I don’t.

46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her?
He was back in Iowa for a wedding, I think. He also told me that he was straight.

47. How far back do you know about your ancestry?
Grandparents only. But I do know that my maternal family were wealthy landowners until the Japanese invasion. Family legend has us being descended from some royal family in Sweden, Norway, or some place around there.

48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy?
Black suit. Loan interview.

49. Does anything hurt on your body right now?
No.

50. Have you been burned by love?
I’m not sure. I’ve been crushed, I know that.

Comments

Brian Farrey said…
OK, it's driving me nuts. On all the blogs where I've seen this, NO ONE is wearing watches.

What is wrong with people? I am positively OCD about my watch. Seriously. I get the shakes when I can't find my watch.

Am I really the only person who wears a watch every day?
David said…
^My parents still wear watches. But then again, they don't have cell phones. I don't know, I'll have to observe today to see how many are still wearing them.

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Bob

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?