Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Itching To Get Away

I don't suppose anyone would want to plan a trip with me to Yosemite?

<--I really want to climb that.

I'm serious. Anyone?

8 comments:

john said...

I would really love to see Yosemite, probably not climb it. However, I've got two exams to get under my belt. Perhaps before I would start internship/residency.

The [Cherry] Ride said...

Not really, no. But I'll watch you through my binoculars through the lodge bar window.

Minge said...

I would. Thanksfully, though, I'm sane.

;)

Minge said...

Thankfully, even.

David said...

C'mon gentlemen, it would be a blast. It's not like we would climb up the face but rather the rounded portion. They've got cables to help you out!

John, when would you start your your internship/residency?

Anonymous said...

I'll do it. It looks like it'd be really fun and the view up there would be well worth the effort :) But it'd have to be in the spring or summer... spring break would be a perfect opportunity. Though it'd be up to you if you'd want to go on yet another trip with your dear sister ;)

David said...

^I thought that you were having such a good time up at Western that I didn't think that you would be returning home for the summer. :-P

Anonymous said...

Climbing half-dome is not too bad - it is just a really long walk with a a scary bit at the end. Going down is worse than going up. I walked this in a day back in 1995 - it was fabulous and perfect weather.

The only thing is that it is very very busy.

Do it - you can do it yourself if you have to.

ND vs MSU I'm Here for It!

  One of my coworkers offered to sell me her tickets for the Notre Dame vs. Michigan State game. Of course, I took her up on the offer! With...