I didn't realize you updated

There's something wrong with my browser or maybe it's blogger but sometimes people's sites don't show up as current. A few months ago I noticed it with Minge's site. Every time I would type in his URL or clicked on his link, I would get to his page. For a while, it looked like he hadn't updated. I kept arriving at the same date. Then one day, after checking his site out again, I find out that he has been updating for three weeks!

I found three more blogs that have been doing this. This weekend, I will be putting blogs on RSS feeds. It slows down my browser, but at least I can be sure that the blogs I'm looking at are current.

Comments

Brian Farrey said…
Are you using Firefox? I've noticed that when I use Firefox. I have to hit refresh to get current content. Haven't figured out how to fix it yet.
David said…
I am using Firefox and I have used the refresh button but it didn't work. So I'm using their RSS feed thingy and so far it's working.

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Bob

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?