Real Quick

It's late. I've just returned home from work and I'm catching the last moments of the ND-GA Tech game. With about 10 minutes left of play it is 14-10 Notre Dame. Now normally, I would be a little happy about the lead and cheering on to increase it, but I'm a little ticked. It's not really directed towards Notre Dame but to some of their students. I was eating dinner when I saw one of the students wearing a shirt.

SPARTY SUCKS
09/23/06
PAYBACK'S A BITCH

My, oh my. They are sure are angry little bitches aren't they? I'm pretty sure it's a reference to when MSU beat ND. Sparty took the opportunity to plant the MSU flag on ND turf. It caused quite the stir. 09/23/06 hasn't arrived yet. This guy may have to eat his shirt. Sure Notre Dame is currently #2 in the nation, but that may not last for long!

Today's MSU vs. Idaho game ended 27-17 with MSU pulling off the win. It wasn't a high profile game so I wasn't able to follow it even though I was at home when it took place. That's understandable though. Next week the Spartans will host Eastern Michigan at home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Bob

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?