No Claim to Musical Taste Here

I am getting sick of listening to the radio station at work. Most of the time, I have no problem but a few songs are repeatedly coming up.

KT Tunstall's "Black Horse & The Cherry Tree"
Panic! At The Disco's "I Write Sins Not Tragedies"
Justin Timberlake's "Sexy Back"

Yeah, those three songs and probably a few more that I can't identify right now, are simply over played in addition to being sucky. But I think it's funny that I can't get enough of this one rap song. And I hate rap! It's "Chain Hang Low" by Jibbs. It's based on the childhood song, "Do Your Ears Hang Low"
do your chain hang low
do it wobble to da flo
do it shine n n the light
iz it platinum iz it gold
could u throw it ov'r ya shoulda
if ya hott it make ya cold
do your chain hang low

Delightful.

Comments

Anonymous said…
So first of all I agree with the "do your chain hand low" I heard that for the first time last weekend and nearly died. As far as the other songs I am surprised that they are playing those songs where you work; especially "I write sins not tragedies" I though that one a little racey for the radio not to mention at a retail store. Wow either I'm an old fuddy duddy or times are changing really quickly.
David said…
^Technically, we're only allowed to have Sunny on at work. But when the boss is away U93 will play.

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Bob

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?