Thursday, September 28, 2006

Eat me.

"Is it me or do I smell like cheetos?"

[sniff] "Yeah, you smell like cheetos. What'd ya do, spill 'em?"

"No. I haven't had them in a long time." (So long, that I don't even remember the last time.)

"Don't know what to tell you. It's not like you stink or anything."

"Yeah, but if I'd have to smell like somthing edible, I wouldn't want it to be Cheetos."

"What would you want it to be?"

"Don't know. Something lickable."

"I'm not going to the Lion's Den* with you."


*It's an adult shop.

4 comments:

john said...

If I smelled like something edible, I think I would want to smell like vanilla or peppermint. Nothing fruit flavored though.

Minge said...

If I smelled like something edible, I'd be scared I would go off.

David said...

@John: Heaven forbid people thinking of us as being a little fuity. *grin*

@Minge: Is that the same meaning as, "Sick a fork in me 'cause I'm done?"

Brian Farrey said...

I'm coming to David's Tangled Thoughts for all my dirty talk needs from now on.

ND vs MSU I'm Here for It!

  One of my coworkers offered to sell me her tickets for the Notre Dame vs. Michigan State game. Of course, I took her up on the offer! With...