Eat me.

"Is it me or do I smell like cheetos?"

[sniff] "Yeah, you smell like cheetos. What'd ya do, spill 'em?"

"No. I haven't had them in a long time." (So long, that I don't even remember the last time.)

"Don't know what to tell you. It's not like you stink or anything."

"Yeah, but if I'd have to smell like somthing edible, I wouldn't want it to be Cheetos."

"What would you want it to be?"

"Don't know. Something lickable."

"I'm not going to the Lion's Den* with you."


*It's an adult shop.

Comments

john said…
If I smelled like something edible, I think I would want to smell like vanilla or peppermint. Nothing fruit flavored though.
Minge said…
If I smelled like something edible, I'd be scared I would go off.
David said…
@John: Heaven forbid people thinking of us as being a little fuity. *grin*

@Minge: Is that the same meaning as, "Sick a fork in me 'cause I'm done?"
Brian Farrey said…
I'm coming to David's Tangled Thoughts for all my dirty talk needs from now on.

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Bob

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?