Cat Free Once Again

The stray cats that have been with us all spring and summer have been taken care of. I think my mom is actually upset and I'd be lying if I said I was completely okay with it. Dad set up a trap and took them away one by one. All I heard was that he let the first one loose somewhere near Eau Claire. Personally, I would have euthanized them instead of dropping them off in the middle of nowhere. Yes, Eau Claire people, you live in the middle of nowhere. Honestly, I don't give them much of a chance of surviving with the first freeze fast approaching. There's an animal shelter that euthanizes stray cats for free and I think it would been more humane to do that than let them suffer a slow death with winter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Bob

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?