Some Free Advice

1.) If you value your privacy, don't put your phone number on the internet.

2.) If you value your privacy, don't text people who put their number on the internet.

Although I'm not too worried about it, I texted a person who had put their number on the internet. It was a friendly message but in the ending, I said something to the effect: I bet you wish you didn't put your number on the net now. It was supposed to be a little joke because this person probably received my message with an arched eyebrow. I mean, I would if I got a strange txt. After I sent it, it occurred to me that I had just given out my phone number. I felt like a bit of an idiot. Now I'll just have a good chuckle over it. Oh well.

Comments

john said…
All you can do is laugh. You know, life is really short. Unless you made the mistake of hurting someone, most mistakes are made to laugh at!!
David said…
Luckily, I gave it another blogger who I don't mind if he has it. But... if I start getting dirty messages from scores of unknown people, I may have to cross the pond and knock him upside the head... or thank him.
Hey Davie! Speaking of texting I got the phone I won from Pepsi!!! Its Really Cool!
Brian Farrey said…
Did I not say that text messaging is evil? How did my dictum elude you? EVIL!
David said…
Season, did ya name it?

Brian, I thought about mentioning what you said about texting but why compound my embarassment? Still won't stop me though!
Minge said…
I put my mobile number on my blog - and got a text from China Blue! Sadly, didn't have enough time to meet. I must admit to being slightly disappointed. I was expecting a barrage of filth.
David said…
Minge, I'm confused. I guess you didn't get my message. The post was referring to you.

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Bob

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?