Off to the fair?

<<--See more posts from last year's fair here, here, here, or just view the entire month.

I'm headed to Benton Harbor in a few minutes to go work on the family farm. My dad said that he will pay me some money that I could use at the Berrien County Youth Fair. I've been looking forward to the fair all summer long but considering my financial situation, I'm not too eager about spending too much money there. I've budgeted enough money for one day (Thursday) but I may go tonight. It is Kids Day today so the circus will be in town. Sure you can see better circuses elsewhere but this is almost nostalgic. Every year that I've been to the fair, I've seen the circus. My two little cousins may be coming so it would be nice if I see them. As much as I keep my distance from little kids, I really do like them. The problem is I don't know how to handle them.

Stay tuned. I'll try to post some pictures.

D.C. Brian also has a post of his local fair here.

Comments

john said…
Yeah, I think circuses, fairs, any sort of amusement park and children are tough to handle together.
David said…
^And I hope that some day, I'll get to experience it.
:-)
Daddy Cool said…
You see kids give you an excuse to relive all those events. Plus you get to see them experiencing it for the first time. It's really cool.
David said…
^I enjoy imagining it. Thanks for commenting Brian!

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Bob

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?