Is it gourmet chocolate?


M&M prices went up again!

Hey, I work at a candy store so I don’t have that many exciting things to talk about! ;-P

If you want to buy Colorworks M&M’s it will cost you $9.99 a pound. For you British readers that’s £11.63 per kilo. (I hope I calculated that correctly.) That translates to 1.4¢ a piece! That picture you see above of seven pieces is 0.01lb which when rung up, will cost you 10¢. Yup, if you’ve got a dime, I’ve got seven whole M&M’s for you!

What a rip off.

Comments

John Provis said…
Dude - you guys get ripped off! You can get them for AUS$5.90 (about US$4 at the moment) per 500g (more than a pound) here... maybe I could set up a lucrative import business and undercut the US prices?
john said…
Oh but M&M's are soooo yummy.
David said…
John P.: Yeah, it's crazy. We get the stuff directly from M&M, you would think it would be cheap as water.

John: I need to send you some Swiss chocolate. You would change that tune so fast...
Minge said…
Boycott them! Take Galaxy Minstrels instead!

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Bob

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?