Fair Food 3

It's this kind of craptastic food that are contributing the expanding waist lines. The rumors are true... there is such a thing as fried twinkies and fried oreos. Unbelievable. Why fry something that is already horrible enough? Who in their right minds actually thought to do this? This smells eerily like Elvis Prestley's doing. Of course, I had to try it. So I sent my sister in search for these heart attack inducing snacks.

So how were they? The oreos were horrible. We actually couldn't finish them. That decision probably preserved four minutes of our life span. I expected the twinkie to be mush. After all, I thought that a sponge cake would soak up all that oil. It ended up tasting like funnel cake except that it had runny cream coming out of it. I will never, however, try to eat those again.

Comments

Edward said…
what is the mysterious white powder all over the fried goodness, eh?
David said…
Powdered sugar--which is not really appreciated on a windy day.

Popular posts from this blog

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Meet Bob

Am I financing? Bwah ha ha ha!