Hey, it’s happy if you're getting a refund, right?
Well, I made my final deposit into the state treasury for 2005. Yea!
I did find it odd that there wasn’t a crowd at the post office. I remember getting into a huge line last year. Of course, it was late in the day that year too. But still, being able to drive up with no wait? Now that was unexpected.
Monday, April 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
AI Helps Me With Memories
When I was a little boy, there was a movie that I watched. I only had a few memory fragments to go on. I've asked my dad about it it and...
-
When I was a little boy, there was a movie that I watched. I only had a few memory fragments to go on. I've asked my dad about it it and...
-
A few obnoxious teens came into the store today that reminded me to tell the world: I hate popped collars. Seriously, I think that the guys ...
-
Wow, Tyler Whitney is popping up all over the gay blogging circuit but the rest of America doesn’t care. Mr. Whitney is an 18 year old staf...
No comments:
Post a Comment