What a week!

Oh, I tell you, this has been the week from hell. I’ve got some Sublime song playing as I type because I am feeling pretty destructive right now. After lying sick for most of the week, the first day I venture out, my POS car finally dies on me! F*cking crazy! After putting in more than $1,000 in repairs over 2005, they wanted another $2,000. And here, I thought my brakes only needed to be replaced. Hell no. That damn thing did not deserve to have two grand put into it. The car isn’t even worth $2,000.

So here’s the emergency replacement:


2000 Saturn LS-200

It was pretty much the only thing I can afford. Well wait—since I don’t have a job… I really can’t say that I can afford it. So no more holding out for the Michigan Works program, I’m going to have to find another shit job and I’m going to have to find it fast. (Oh God, I’m going to be a candyman.)

*chants* Find the positive. Find the positive.

Erin has closed on her house a few days ago and my first visit to her new home was really nice. I even helped her paint (go me.) Actually, it was only a little bit and I only did it because I felt guilty standing around while she was painting. It’s a cozy little house. I’m really glad that she decided to move back to this area after graduating.

Carrie has generously offered to let me use her place in order to establish residency in Indiana. Since MSU College of Law is a private school, I will be paying the same tuition as any out-of-state student. Indiana University is a state school, so if I establish residency in that state, I can pay the lower in-state tuition. I still have my heart set on MSU but if things change, I’m glad that I have that option.

I saw Dusty before he left for MSU. It looks like he is still doing well. I forgot to ask him if there was any news on that internship that he is applying to.

On the day my car died, I was supposed to do another LSAT practice test. Although, I’ve got to postpone it until sometime next weekend, I am feeling incredibly upbeat about it. If I can get my head around those games and perform a little better on the other sections, I’ll be golden.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Bob

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?