The Noise!

I still think that I am in winter mode. Despite the string of warm days, I’m still expecting another Alberta Clipper to come by. It still could, it is Michigan after all. But yesterday, I woke up to the loud chirping of what seemed to be hundreds of birds. I actually have a small movie clip of it showing the flock perching on two of our trees. I don’t know how to post it though. (Note to self: don’t park under the tree anymore.) Later on in the night, the frogs started croaking in the pond across the street. It’s not loud, but if the warm weather continues like it has been, then it will be deafening in the next few weeks. We’re still two months away from the trees coming back. I hope that the buds don’t start too early.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Bob

Be fruitful and multiply...by ten.

Whatever happened to the Queer Golden Rule?